Hey TD’ers! We’ve got a great night in store for us this Friday! But we need your help!
- First, we need you to come real, as you really are – no pretense, no plastic faces, no hiding, no projections. We just want … you!
- Second, please listen to the podcast below, our last of our first TD message of the year, “John the Baptist: Paving the Way,” Pt. 3. It also includes Jenny’s honest sharing about her journey towards becoming real. We really want this year to be a breakthrough year for you. Do you? A sure way is to be letting more of God’s word and truth to be flowing through you all during your week. This is a great way to do that!
- Lastly, please bring a fruit with you to share with someone in your small group. Got it? And if you want to bring more than one – like for, say, a fruit eating counselor – feel free! 🙂
- We’ve got a great opportunity for you to grow in the Lord as I’ll be sharing a message entitled, “The Fruit of Your Root,” taken from Luke 3:7-14 (please read ahead). Together, we’ll learn how to bear bigger, jucier, more nourishing fruit in our lives.
- We’ll also have time to sharpen each other in our small groups … AND …
- Nathaniel will be sharing his newest song, “Wait on Love” for our encouragement!
So, please make plans to come, and feel free to invite your friends! Let’s keep growing together as a TD family! – Arthur