Hey TD’ers, I have a question for you. Has Christ really changed your life? Does your life display Christ? In this final 23 minute podcast of “The Fruit of Your Root” series, we explore what God wants your life to look like. It’s hard-hitting, straight up truth from God’s Word. Listen if you’re in need of a challenge, some ideas for change, and a jump start to your walk with Christ! – Arthur
Hey TDers! Keep pressing on to master God’s Word … and to let God’s Word master you! Here’s our latest podcast, Pt. 2 of 3 of “The Fruit of Your Root.” Please listen, engage, and grow your fruit. – Arthur
Our desire is for God’s Word to master you. Before that can happen, you’re going to have to “master” God’s Word! Remember, there’s no way to master anything without proper review and repetition. God wants you to be engaged in His Word regularly throughout your week.
So, here’s our latest podcast, “The Fruit of Your Root, Pt. 1”, from Luke 3:7. Please listen soon, engage, and work out the application in your life with the Lord! Pt. 2 will be released soon. – Arthur
Hey TD’ers! We’ve got a great night in store for us this Friday! But we need your help!
- First, we need you to come real, as you really are – no pretense, no plastic faces, no hiding, no projections. We just want … you!
- Second, please listen to the podcast below, our last of our first TD message of the year, “John the Baptist: Paving the Way,” Pt. 3. It also includes Jenny’s honest sharing about her journey towards becoming real. We really want this year to be a breakthrough year for you. Do you? A sure way is to be letting more of God’s word and truth to be flowing through you all during your week. This is a great way to do that!
- Lastly, please bring a fruit with you to share with someone in your small group. Got it? And if you want to bring more than one – like for, say, a fruit eating counselor – feel free! 🙂
- We’ve got a great opportunity for you to grow in the Lord as I’ll be sharing a message entitled, “The Fruit of Your Root,” taken from Luke 3:7-14 (please read ahead). Together, we’ll learn how to bear bigger, jucier, more nourishing fruit in our lives.
- We’ll also have time to sharpen each other in our small groups … AND …
- Nathaniel will be sharing his newest song, “Wait on Love” for our encouragement!
So, please make plans to come, and feel free to invite your friends! Let’s keep growing together as a TD family! – Arthur