There are still 2 days for you to do a quick survey for me and get In-n-Out for you and a friend! Don’t like In-n-Out? Ok, how about just doing it from the goodness of your heart in kindness towards me? 🙂
If you’re not ups to speed, here’s what’s going on:
I am taking a course that is exploring the origins, historicity, reliability, impact, etc. of the Bible. I have an assignment due soon and I need your help. So, I’ve thought of a way that will accomplish a few things at once (what I call cross-pollinating). Here’s what I am asking of you:
- Please answer the 7 question survey below.
- Please ask a friend outside of church to answer the same survey.
- For those who complete the assignment by 9/24/16, I will give a $15 gift card for you to take that friend out to lunch/dinner at In-n-Out.
- Just invite your friend to TD and let him/her know that I would personally like to thank him/her for helping me out, and I will give you guys the card!
- If you can’t get a friend to answer the survey, I’d still appreciate it if you do. Thanks!
Here’s the survey: Survey About the Bible